Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF



The Cub Scout's Pinewood Derby is over for another year. Mid-terms at the highschool are finished today and report cards go out next week. The play Joe and I have been working on opens (and closes!) on Saturday. All these things have combined to make it a busy and stressful time around here.
So, since winter hasn't been very snowy, and we now have a certain amount of down time, my husband who is, by the way, the BEST husband ever has rented us a cabin in the Catskills next weekend! Woo Hoo! And just when I needed a get-a-way most, too! A winter holiday! I wonder where my snowpants are? hmmmm

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the angel by your porch Terri! Is it yours or was it there when you moved to this house?

Perhaps it is a good thing there is not too bad of a winter with your busy times. Good luck in the play and have the best of weekends at that cabin in the Catskills!

Mrs. Staggs said...

Hi Terri,
Congrats on the play. I think it sounds like a lot of fun...although I am so not a person who volunteers to be on stage! I'm trying to lose weight too, so I can sympathise with your feelings. It is hard. I remember the Pinewood Derby. My son enjoyed it when he was younger.
I do know how fortunate I am in my Merryville. I grew up moving around to many places and I enjoy being in one place now that I have a choice. I've always had fun making each place a nice place to be. My home is wherever my husband and my son are.
Your vacation getaway sounds really nice.