Thursday, January 19, 2006

starting over



We're beginning this year in a new home. I have left my job at the Red Cross. All five children are in school full time.

In July, I willbe 45 years old and I am looking around and asking myself "Now what?" I don't "need" any material things. I have a loving husband and terrific kids, so emotionally I am secure. I just need to sit down and define some new goals to shoot for.

I suppose it's a sort of mid-life crisis...I keep asking myself what I should do next. I could go back to school and finish my college degree. I don't know what I want to study though.

It seems to me that whatever I decide, I owe it to God to "pay him back" for the many blessings in my life. He has been so good to me. I must now find way to share his love and blessings with others.

No comments: