Monday, January 09, 2006

Another New Year

Following what has become a yearly tradition , Joe and I have sworn to lose weight and get into shape. We joined a gym and started a diet and so far, it's worked well!

We're using the Sonoma Diet. Interesting food choices and wine are highlights of this way of eating. It's fun cooking all these "exotic" dishes and we have even been making enough to serve the whole family, so I don't have to cook 2 seperate meals.

We are meeting at the gym 3 mornings per week and working out together. I absolutely detest exercising, but I'm doing it!

Actually the hardest part of the whole thing so far is remembering to drink enough water!

Joe says he wants to lose weight so that he looks good in a suit and he wants me to lose weight so I'll be with him for a long, long time. I think he loves me!

No comments: