Sunday, February 07, 2010

Looking for inspiration?

Yesterday, I ran all the errands, wrote all the letters and even went to Mass. So, this morning is mine to lounge around and cruise the internet and peruse my books. There are just so many things that I would like to do I don't even know where to begin!

Today I would like to share with you some great places to find inspiration for your next project:
http://www.pinkofperfection.com/ What a cool site! So many interesting ideas here!
http://www.demesne.info/ Information and hints for ho
me, garden and family.
And here are a couple of kinda cool books I found at the library this week:


I hope you find some good ideas here, but remember: the best places to find inspiration is in your family, your home your community and your church. Even though it seems sometimes that housewives and home makers haven't much influence in the larger scheme of things I think that together we can pretty much run the world; one loaf of home made bread at a time.

1 comment:

Kether said...

oh! let me know what you think of Erin's book. She is just the cutest thing and I love her videos on youtube.