Friday, June 12, 2009

Two quick things to share...




First: Matthew made this wonderful folding stool all by himself. I mean, it is really well done! I couldn't have made it so well! Way to go Matt! You may have found your true calling!

Second: Gillian was the feather duster in the 5th grade production of Beauty and the Beast. She is carrying on a long family tradition in theater!

Congratulations baby girl! You were spectacular!

Thank you for allowing me to brag on my babies. They are just so cool!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats to the kids !!!!! Awesome job!!!

Nancy said...

That table is just great. I wish I had that talent. Way to go.
Congrats to your talented daughter. I am sure they made you proud to be their Mom.
Nancy

Unknown said...

OH the house is looking soooo good. I wish it were mine. how lucky for you to be it's care taker. the table Matt made is very nice and your daughter is a true shinning star..you are on elucky lady..
~Shirley