Saturday, June 20, 2009

finding blogs


One of the things I am doing this week, because, well because there's not much else I can do right now, is finishing up the pile of books on my bedside table. The latest book is: The Rough Guide to Blogging by Jonathan Yang.


Near the beginning of the book is a chapter on how to find blogs, containing a list of blog search engines and portals. For your edification I shall list the links here:



blogsearch.google.com







If you can't find some blogs to interest you on one of these sites, you might as well give up.

Happy Saturday ya'll!

2 comments:

jonyangorg said...

Hi, thanks for checking out the book. A hyperlinked version of the "Top 250 blogs" section is online here too, for easier clicking! Hope you find some great blogs to subscribe to. Thanks again!

Jon

Postcards-Pumpkins said...

Thanks for making up that list. Very helpful. I was on my way to googling to find gardening sites, but your list is imminently more helpful! Vee at www.postcards-and-pumpkins.blogspot.com