Sunday, February 17, 2008

How many of your New Year's Resolutions are you still working on?


Half way done with February and how many of us are still working on our New Years resolutions?
Here are mine: plant a fabulous garden (got the garden books out, and started a few plants, but kinda have to wait until the snow melts for this one!)
take one really great trip (Planning a wonderful vacation in Florida with our friends the Steptoe's...I can't wait!!)
have a girls weekend away (Nothing here yet).
volunteer at one more place at least weekly (I volunteer for church projects, but nothing "regular" yet)
lose 50lbs (I am trying....weight loss is soooo hard for me!!!)
renew my passport (The application is on my bulletin board. I guess I should fill it out, have the photo's taken and send it in, hu?)
Not horrible effort, but not great either. I am going to re-double my efforts and get this goals accomplished! What about you???

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I didn't make any, so I don't have to worry about. LOL. I hope you get to do everyone you made though, they all sound like fun, well almost all. I know what you mean about weight loss, noooooo fun.

Britt-Arnhild said...

Instead of New Year's resolutions I am making a list of what to achive this year when I am turing 50 :-)

Paula said...

I just took a peek at my list yesterday and am happy to say that I am well on my way. I had 10 and have met three of them so far with a couple more under way. One of mine is gardening, too. That's coming soon ~ can't wait!