Monday, October 22, 2007

A new meme!



Susie Q had a new list game on her site: http://rabbitruncottage.blogspot.com/


and I LOVE list games.



Jobs I have had: babysitter, waitress, counter girl in a mens clothing shop, assistant director (yes, I actually got paid for that one. Wonder if that would allow me to get my union card in case I ever decided to run away to Broadway and become a big star!?), Respiratory Therapist, Pulmonary Function Technician, newspaper delivery person, VISTA volunteer. wife, mommy, CCD teacher.

Movies I could (and do) watch over and over: Sleepless in Seatle, A Good Year, Don Juan DeMarco, Nottinghill, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Return to Me, While You Were Sleeping, Phenomenon, Casablanca, Philadelphia Story, Adams Rib, His Girl Friday, My Man Godfrey, Mame, Arsenic and Old Lace, Indiscreet, All the Thin Man Movies, All the Andy Hardy Movies and all the Johnny Weismeuller Tarzan Movies...pretty much anything with Bogie, Roz Russell, Cary Grant or Ingrid Berman.

The "Secret" T.V. show I watch: Clean House. How dumb is it to watch a show about people who are such pigs that they need to call in a television show to clean their home???? I can't help it though...it makes me feel so much better about my own house keeping!!! LOL

States I have lived in: Minnesota, Kentucky, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Ohio, California, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, Illinois...some of these states I have lived in more then once.

My favorite food: Pretty much anything that is well cooked. I like all kinds of cuisenes! Especially homestyle, Indian, Italian and Japanese

Names I like but wouldn't name my children? Max, Michael, Sam for boys. Elizabeth, Margaret (Maggie) and Laura for girls

Now, who's going next??

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very interesting. I enjoyed learning more about you.

We don't get the show the Secret here. I can't imagine such a thing as having a TV show come to clean your house either, but sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Take care and have a Blessed Tuesday.

Mary