Thursday, May 24, 2007

These two boys are killing me


Honorable son #3 and honorable son #4 are not behaving in quite so honorable ways these days. They are driving me nuts with their nearly constant bickering and just plain meaness to one another.
They HATE this school and say they are anxious to move, but I wonder if that is really so? They seem to be really acting up since "the big announcement" of our impending move.
Is it just boys hitting puberty? Stress from moving again? Taking advantage of mom because dad's not here? Maybe a combination of all those things. They are great boys. Smart and loving and good. But they certainly aren't acting the part lately. I wonder if it's possible to freeze them until puberty is over and then unthaw them and see how they behave? Because I am running out of options on behavior modification short of medication or shock collars! Maybe I should have had all girls....

3 comments:

Paula said...

Believe me, I have both girls and boys and the girls aren't any better, just different! Somedays I wonder why I'm not bald and crazy!! Hang in there...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting today. So fun to meet new people in this "bloggy" world.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, the joys of single parenting - beit temporary at times.

... and this too shall pass... right?! Right!? Oh please tell me I'm right.

Lisa Steptoe said...

When's school out? Send them to Steptoe Boot Camp. Dont' make me get out the duck tape.