Friday, April 20, 2007

Another change is coming


Sometimes I just feel so restless. A change is coming. I know it. I feel it.
It makes me want to get up at 3 in the morning and do something...anything....
Have you ever been at the zoo when a storm is coming? The animals pace their cages. THAT is the way I feel. I want to burst out and run as fast as I can ....but where to?
This last year has been an interesting one. Not particularily fun, but I am satisfied that I have learned some things and improved myself in many ways (HEY! I'm exercising aren't I? I should get some kind of award for that one!) Now the question is can I find a new way to live that is more satisfying then the way I'm living now? Some say alot depends on the place you live. Others say it's the attitude of the person, not the surroundings. Would it be too much to ask for a marked improvement in both?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, restless and changes! I can't wait to hear about that!