Saturday, March 24, 2007

I love you. You're perfect. Now change.


Joe and I went to the theater this evening to celebrate our wedding anniversery. We saw I love you. You're perfect. Now change. I have not laughed so hard since I don't know when.
The first act is all about dating. The nerves, the worries, the compromises. Every adult in the world (well practically every adult) can identify with these characters. From worrying about what to wear and if they'll call to wishing you were sexier or that the earth would open up and swallow you to get you out of a boring date. We've all been there.
The second act starts with marriage, babies, old age, widowhood. While still entertaining, I just could not identify as well with all the situations.Maybe someday, but not quite yet!
If you get the chance, see this show. It is hysterical. Leave the young kids at home though. It's for adults.

No comments: