Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Baby it's cold outside!


So, last night, with the wind picking up and the snow blowing all over the place, I decide that we are in desperate need of some summer time sports. So, Joey and Joe go to baseball tryouts over at the highschool, while I take everyone else over to the pool for a nice swim.

The good news? Last year's bathing suit is too big. The bad news. It aint too big "enough". Ah, well.... at least it's a start. I know the photo makes us look like "devil people" with our red eyes and the fog, but it's my only proof I actually got wet instead of sitting on the sidelines reading or knitting.

It was actually kind of fun...except for the walking back out to the cold van slightly damp part! LOL

1 comment:

Kelli said...

It sounds like you had lots of fun swimming, Terri!!
I hope it starts to warm up soon at your house!
Kelli