Saturday, February 11, 2006

lucky woman


Sometimes in life you get what you deserve and sometimes you get more blessings then you ever thought possible. That's where I am in my life right now.
All I ever wanted was a family of my own, who would love me and put up with my craziness. I never thought it would happen, though. I was convinced that I was damaged goods and no one would ever really love me.
Then (after 29 LONG years!) I met this guy>
and my life has just gotten better and better. He is so giving and tolerent of my foibles. I never have to act with him and he loves me to death!
This kind of love can't be luck...it has to be a blessing from God!
So, if I ever get too crabby on this blog and gripe alot, somebody please email me and remind me how good I have it.
Wishing the same for you....
Terri

No comments: