Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday afternoon

I've packed all morning, until I'm out of newspaper to wrap the fragile items in. Now I'll make myself a cup of coffee and check my email. It's nice to have some quiet time to myself. Up until this year, I've worked or homeschooled, so it's been a very long time since I have had time to myself....at least in substantial bits.
The weekend is full of football and Scouting events. Our Jimmy has taken up football and is actually pretty good at sacking quarterbacks! I love Jim and I love football, but as a mommy, those bruised arms heart my heart. I guess you can't baby them forever, though. And Jim loves playing, so I'll have to toughen up.
My darlin' husband will be flying this weekend. He's working towards his pilot's license and he's trying to finish before the snow flyies. Flying is his dream and he deserves to see it realized. Goodness knows he's made so many of my dreams come true!
Well, I guess I should get back to work. There's still laundry to do and the bathrooms could use a good scrub.
Thanks to the ladies who've written me. I am so happy to have the chance to meet such friendly, talanted people.
God bless.
Terri

No comments: