Our friends the Steptoes have been here all weekend. Ron and Lisa are about the best people we know. It's not often we're able to get together and relax, so this has been a good time for us.
There's been an offer and a counter offer on the farm. As the potential buyers are Menninites and today's Sunday, I don't suppose we'll hear from them until Monday or Tuesday now. I don't know how much longer I can wait on this decision. The "not knowing" if we're staying or going is very stressful.
I've come to believe that the best thing to do, so that Joe is poised to be his best would be to move to town. I will miss all my animals, though. It's been a dream come true for me and I've been so very lucky to have had this experience. The kids will be fine...we're trying to stay in the same school district... and I have to admit with less chores in town, I'll be less stressed as well.
7 hours ago