Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Anybody want a bunny?

  
It's been a busy week. Swimming and football are done for the season and cross country is finishing up. I have to say I am relieved that the constant taxiing of children from meet to meet is nearly done...at least for
awhile.                                                                                                                                                     
     Joey is still fighting to be allowed to enter the military. The DNA tests came back negative for Marfan's, but the Army, in it's wisdom, is asking for other tests to be done, so we are making appointments as quickly
as we can, so we can get this boy in uniform. I am so proud, and yet, at the same time, scared to death. It's
one thing to marry a soldier. It's a whole different game when you're the mom of a soldier. 

Check out my new bifocals...what do you think?

The corn maze is back! We went on Sunday. It was fun, but MUDDY.  We almost fell a couple of times. I ran into my friend Karen and her daughter, Emmy, Karen invited us to a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day (November 5th).  That should be fun!!
This is Groucho. He, his mother and 3 of his brothers and sisters live in my basement. Sigh. This is too many bunnies indoors!! We have to get rid of some of these guys. Any takers???  Gillian loves them, but is getting overwhelmed  caring for them.

As October is rolling into November we are still working on the house. Trying to finish up some outside work before the weather gets too cold. We had the eaves at the back of the house fixed and more of the gutter put in. I wish I could snap my fingers and have it all done in an instant.....but I will settle for slowly, but surely.  I am so excited to see this beautiful house being brought back to life!  It is an absolute joy to be a part of  the "resurrection".

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wish I could take the bunny!

We need more pictures of the house.