Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sexy chairs!!!

So what do you think?
I like it much better then when I found it:

I've always wanted armless chairs. Several weeks ago I found two on the side of the road with a big "free" sign on them. I hollered and Joe sighed and turned the van around. The didn't smell or anything, so I grabbed them.    I was planning on replacing the chairs in the game room anyway. (Between the kids and the cats they were in tatters) so this was my chance to replace them while fulfilling a little decorating fantasy of mine.   I am rather proud of myself for my good luck and finding the chairs and for the pretty o.k. job of re-covering them. 

Oh! Yeah Me! LOL

3 comments:

Lisa Steptoe said...

Love the chairs...but I do have a preference for them in their original state. Great job. I've got some items you could do for me, eh?

Unknown said...

Love those chairs, baby!

Diane said...

Great job! You even made piping and put that around the edges!!! You are amazing. When you decide to do something, I don't think there is any stopping you.