1. People who go more then 10mph under the speed limit. I am so sorry you have nothing better to do then sight see while driving, but I'm kind of in a hurry. Speed up or get out of the way! Geez.
2. People who leave/drive their shopping carts on the wrong side of the aisle in stores. This is not Britain!!! KEEP RIGHT! (this also goes for people using staircases or coming in or out of doors)
3. Cashiers who open new lines and don't let the people who have been waiting in line go first. Why should people who just walked up go before the folks who have already been waiting?? How is that fair?
4. Repetitive paper work for bureaucratic systems. How many freakin' times do I really need to give the same people my address and phone number? It is the same as it was 2 minutes ago!! What is wrong with you people? ( New York state is THE WORST about this).
5. Lawyers and pharmaceutical companies who advertise on radio and television. Talk about declasse! Encouraging idiocy and greed is just plain wrong!
6. People who are so politically correct that they cannot give a straight answer to a question if their lives depended on it!
7. Civil Servants and union memembers who are protected even when they are obviously incompetent. If you do not do your job you should lose your job. I don't care how long you have been there. Am I wrong here?
8. Rude people. When did good manners go out of fashion??? I'm not talking using the wrong fork at the dinner table...I'm asking why people can't say please, thank you or excuse me. Wanna know why we have people shooting people in traffic jams???? Because people are not kind to one another anymore. Kindness breeds good manners.
Well, that's all I got. But it's late and I'm tired. What is ticking you off lately? Come on....you know you'll feel better when you get it off your chest.