2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so that you don't start the day rushed.
4. Say "No" to projects that don't fit into your time table or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two can be too many)
8. Allow extra time to do things or to go places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time. Don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget. Don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have back ups. Any extra car key in your wallet. An extra house key buried in your yard. Extra stamps...etc.
14. KMS (Keep Mouth Shut) This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the kid in you every day.
16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19 Get organized so everything has it's place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving to help improve your quality of life.
21.Write Down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don't wait until bedtime to try and pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of your favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember the shortest bridge from dispair to hope is often a "Thank you Jesus".
28. Laugh some more.
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude. Most people are trying the best they can.
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego.
33. Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
36. Every night before you go to bed, think of one thing you are grateful for that you have never been grateful for before. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
"If God is for us, who can be against us"?