Sunday, December 28, 2008

So, have you made your New Year's resolutions yet?











Follow Your Dreams

A woman is as great asthe dreams she dreams.
As great as the love she bears;
As great as the value she redeems,
And the happiness she shares.
A woman is as great as the thoughts she thinks,
As the worth she has attained;
As the fountain at which her spirit drinks,
And the insight she has gained.
A woman is as great asthe truth she speaks-
As great as the help she gives;
As great as the destiny she seeks,
As great as the life she lives.

anonymous

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi:
I never make New Years resolutions, I figure I would never manage to keep them. I hope your New Year is great.
Nancy

Librarian Lee said...

What a beautiful poem! Thanks...I'm glad to be dropping by again! I've been a little MIA but I hope to be more steady around now.