Friday, December 05, 2008

My beautiful girl.......


Last night was Gilli's Christmas concert. I know I'm prejudiced but I think she looked, sang and sounded like an angel! She curled her hair, wore jingling earrings and had on a long velvet skirt for the performance. She's so wonderful! Isn't that right, Joe?

She not only sings, she plays the flute in the concert band too! She has been practicing hard and I think it really showed last night. All the kids were good, as a matter of fact! It was a nice way to kick off the holiday season!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
lovely lady and can she play!
good job,
Shirley

Nancy said...

Your daughter sure does look like and angel.Your weather sounds like ours. We are getting lots of snow.
Nancy

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful! I love her so much!

Well done, baby.

-Dad