Saturday, September 27, 2008

I package from my friend


Yesterday my friend Mary Beth sent me a package. I knew she was, because her husband wanted to send my husband a box of cigars, but the box that arrived was much too large to hold only cigars. Inside I found a tea chest with a wonderful assortment of teas, a collection of rose rubber stamps and a ceramic cup shaped like a peach (from my favorite Georgia Peach!).
I don't know what I ever did to deserve sweet friends like you Mary Beth, but Oh! I'm so grateful for all your love and kindnesses. You are the best!

Now...when are you coming over for tea?

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a lovely gift!! Enjoy!!!

Paula said...

I love wooden tea boxes like that. Perfect gift with the cool fall weather coming, you can curl up with a hot cup of tea and a good book!