Melissa over at The Inspired Room (http://theinspiredroom.net/2008/09/18/20-little-things-to-treasure-in-autumn-2/) has asked for a list of 20 inspiring things about fall. This list is only a start! Fall is the most wonderful and invigorating of all the seasons! Not too hot. Not too cold. And the colors!OH! And the scents! WOW! I LOVE IT!
1) The smell of wood smoke in the air
4) The crunch of fallen leaves underfoot
6) Filling the bird feeders up!
11) Shelves full of produce you've canned from your garden
12) The spectacular colors! Inside and out: Red, Orange, Gold and Brown
14) Trips to the country looking for that perfect pumpkin or maybe a trip to the corn maze
16) Signing up for new classes. Going back to college or learning how to knit? Now's the time!
18) Movie night with your sweetheart snuggled up on the couch
19)Is it really fall without hardy mums and cornstalks decorating the porch?