Tuesday, April 29, 2008

one word meme



Here's a meme for ya:

You have to answer using only one word. Can you do it?


1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2 . Your significant other? Amazing
3. Your hair? Red

4. Your mother? Alabama
5. Your father? Ditto

6. Your favorite thing? Family

7. Your dream last night? Shopping
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee

9. Your dream/goal? Heaven

10. The room you're in? Bedroom

11. Your ex? Pining!

12. Your fear? Snakes

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Farm

14. Where were you last night? Church
15. What you're not? Lonely

16. Muffins?Blueberry

17. One of your wish list items? Passport

18. Where you grew up?Kentucky

19. The last thing you did? Laundry

20. What are you wearing? Jeans

21. Your TV? Off

22. Your pets? Backyard

23. Your computer? New

24. Your life? Full

25. Your mood? Lazy

26. Missing someone? Friends

27. Your car? Ugly

28. Something you're not wearing? Socks

29. Favorite Store? IKEA

30. Your summer? Abreviated

31. Like someone? Many

32. Your favorite color? Green

33. When is the last time you laughed? Morning

34. Do you cry a lot? No
That wasn't too bad. Wanna try it? Ahhhh.....Go ahead! You know you want to!

2 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Hi Terri, I came over to say thanks for visiting and leaving that nice comment. I find you're a redhead (aren't we great people?) and you lucky woman you have five children! AND you love Anne...my grandmother, Mammy introduced us girls to Miss Anne (of Green Gables) as children and I love her still. I have Granddaughter who has inherited all my old Anne, Nancy and Madeline books...now she's the lucky one. I hope you'll come see me again, I love company. I'll be back to see you again, too.
Sandi

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Short, and to the point! That's what I love about your meme!