Sunday, October 21, 2007

recovering the chairs


I spent a couple of hours yesterday afternoon recovering the dining room chairs. We have mismatched chairs that needed their seats re-done. This fabric has been laying around my fabric bin for few months. I just love it! But had no idea what to do with it.
Since there happened to be enough to use on all the chairs , I went for it.
I adore this fabric print that I won off of Ebay several months back,

It is so cheerful and fun and bright. It makes my heart happy to look at it.
I think everything in your house should make you feel that way.

4 comments:

Susie Q said...

I love this fabric!!

And wasn't Deborah Kerr wonderful??
*sigh*

Hugs,
Sue

Laura said...

Very beautiful fabric -- goes so nicely with your paint scheme.

Thanks for sharing!

Best wishes,
Laura

Mary said...

Love the fabric and agree that everything in your house should make you feel awesome. You should be proud of your accomplishment. Just beautiful.
Mary

Paula said...

Wow! The chairs turned out really nice. That fabric is gorgeous and so fun!!