Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh My Dears....





More mom stuff today....Gillian's concert. Matt need lunch money. Pizza Day. Making no-bake cookies. Laundry...always laundry to do! Knitting (is this sweater EVER going to be done?) Nothing exciting to report at all.

Tonight I've been watching Duchess of Duke Street on DVD. Have you seen it? Well done BBC/PBS series from the 70s done by the same people who did Upstairs/Downstairs. I think there must only be a relatively few number of actors in England. Ialways see the same people over and over again!

The children are all taking finals this week and next. No one is particularly stressing out about them. I'm not sure if this is good or bad!
My diet has halted in it's progress. My Curves shut down and I am really missing it.


Speaking of Diet, on Friday Alli is due out. It is supposed to inhibit your body from absorbing fat. It's selling for $50/bottle I think. Anyone going to try it??? I am thinking of it! I must be thin by fall or die trying!
Hope to have something more interesting to write about soon.... How is your week going?

3 comments:

Lisa Steptoe said...

Ordered it at Drugstore.com and it will be here before I leave on cruise on Wednesday. What do we have to lose but some bucks & pounds.

Lisa Steptoe said...

Ordered it at Drugstore.com and it will be here before I leave on cruise on Wednesday. What do we have to lose but some bucks & pounds.

Jill said...

I love the clipart on this post! Now listen here...no DYING while trying!!! My husband and I have been trying to lose weight. We started riding bikes for 30 minutes every night and somehow I gained two pounds!! Very disappointing.