Thursday, May 10, 2007

Questions and Answers


My friend Lisa tagged me to answer some questions. O.K. I'm game!
1) What do you hope to accomplish on your blog? Well, I wanted to journal and I'm doing that. I wanted to meet new and interesting people and I'm doing that and I want to brag a little about my blessings and complain a little about the rough spots and I definitly do that!
2) Are you a spiritual person? Yes, I am. I have been so blessed in my life that I am compelled to Pray, Praise and Give Thanks constantly. I am by no means perfect, but I try to please God by my way of life and the choices I make. It's the least I can do to show my gratitude for my life, don't you think?
3) If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you want with you? My husband, a good supply of champagne and chocolate and my music.
4) What's your favorite childhood memory? One time when I was very small my dad took me (just me; not my mom. not my sister) to a bowling alley and we watched the guys bowl and I got soda and cheese popcorn. What can I say? I'm a cheap date! LOL
5) Is this your first meme? No, I've done these before. (But I had to look up the definition of meme before I could answer this question!
Let's see???? MizSmoochieLips? Tag your it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What what! Oh no, again? I'm very slow with the memes, so hang on.
I love those journals! So very rugged and unique! I might want one for myself, heh heh!

Ok lets see...
1) I hoped to be more creative due to blogging. I figured if people were watching I would try to do the best I could do. It hasn't happened. LOL. I'm too busy runnin' my mouth.

2) Yes I think I'm spiritual. Which I find totally different than religious.

3) My family, a hatchet & a plane

4) childhood summers!

5) naah - but first one I did on the spot!

OK!! Tag to the next commenter!