Monday, March 12, 2007

Sure signs of spring



1. I saw a robin outside the window today!

2. The thermometer outside says 52 degrees!

3. There is a vase of daffodils on the dining room table

4. My coat was left hanging in the closet when I went out today

5. The snow is receding and the muddy grass is showing

6. I am playing The 4 Seasons by Vivaldi very loudly.

7. The tomato seedlings needed replanting!

8. The baby chicks are here and the bunny is coming.

So, so grateful to see the sun show his face today. I feel my batteries "charging" with every degree the temperature climbs. I won't miss winter one bit! Hurry up spring!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

What wonderful reminders that spring has arrived!! I will have to get out our Vivaldi CD this afternoon too!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

It's nice in southern Ontario today, too! I opened up all the windows so I could smell spring. No robins yet but they should arrive any day now.

Heidi said...

So happy for you Terri! I know how you are waiting for the spring to begin.

Isn't it funny that robins are very much winter birds here in Europe. Of course, they are also very tiny birds while the robins back home are rather large and signal spring's beginnings.