Friday, February 02, 2007

Thank you Phil!!!

For the first time in years, the rodent did not see his shadow! So, by custom, spring should come early! I am so glad. I never really see the point of snow past January. I mean, Christmas is over. So is New Years. Why do we all need to freeze?

And it's not even the snow. Nice clean snow is fun to play in and melts in the spring and increase water tables. Those are good things. But winters like this one, where the weather gets cold and nasty, but there are no redeeming fluffy white flakes gently floating down to cover the dead leaves and brown grass and making the whole world seem so wonderfully dream like that one doesn't notice the cold as much....well, just doesn't seem fair to me.

Never the less, I guess we won't have to worry about it much longer. I think I'll go start some more seeds and order my baby chicks. Come on spring!!! We're waiting for you!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yeah for an early spring!
Kelli