Friday, January 19, 2007

Home School??? Yes Way!

Beginning at the end of the current school year, my 3 youngest children will be returning to (a drum roll please.....) home school!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!

The middle school here is out of control. Too many kids. Too many parents who are absent or just don't care. Teachers are o.k. but overwhelmed. SOOOOO the Daddy has o.k. ed homeschooling for 2007-2008 school year.

I enjoyed having the kids home full time and learned as much as they did when we home schooled before. I am so excited to have this opportunity again. I have spent half the day looking at home school sites and putting books on my Amazon.com wish list.

Fall has always been my favorite season and now I have even more reason to love it! Welcome home my babies! School is in session!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That's wonderful news, Terri! Congratulations!!
Kelli