Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Good bye 2006! Hello 2007!


Another new year has arrived and, like many other folks, I suppose, I take time to wonder what I will do with this year. I don't actually like New Year's resolutions, so, instead I will use goal settings.
#1) Get back on my diet/exercise program.
It's no fun to not be able to wear pretty clothes and to be out of shape so badly that you're ashamed to see old friends you haven't seen in awhile. Old age may be inevitable, but fat and out of shape doesn't have to be.
#2) Feed my soul every day.
I say my rosary every day, but I need more. So I will take time every morning to read my study Bible and pray for God's blessings.
#3) Make a new list of goals for the next few years.
I found my original goals list and so many are out of date now.
I need to think about what I really want to do with the time I have left
write it down, make a plan, and work the plan.
There now! That shouldn't be so hard. I wish for each of you that you achieve your goals in 2007 and that your goals are worthy of the person you are and the person you could be! Be joyful and keep the faith!

No comments: