Friday, November 24, 2006

Tea at the Four Seasons in Georgetown







Lisa cannot let anyone visit without showing them the town. Today she took me along with her daughter and some friends to the Four Seasons in Georgetown.




The setting it's self was amazing....driving past the Pentagon and the Jefferson Memorial....seeing the capital dome and the Washington Monument....Then arriving at the hotel and having the liveried valets help us out of the car and hold the doors open.




Oh and the tables were so elegant and the waitress brought a box of all different types of tea for us to choose from


Next came the sandwiches! Just so delicious and the presentation was gorgeous and as soon as we inhaled those a selections of desserts, including scones with Devonshire cream were served. Oh My!!! Oh, and did I mention the champagne???? It was such a lovely afternoon. I will never forget it. Lisa, I think I love you! XXXOOOXXX

No comments: