Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Sheep and Wool Festival


Spent a few hours at the Duchess County Fairgrounds walking around the annual sheep and wool festival. What a mad house!!
Huge, huge crowds everywhere.
I did get to see my friend Carol from my Red Cross Days but her booth was so busy we couldn't talk but a minute, but it was good to see a friendly face.
For anyone interested in wool, sheep, llamas, knitting spinning or gorgeous hats, mittens and wraps this was THE place to be this weekend. Glad we got a chance to go.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Hi Terri, thanks for visiting! Nice to 'meet' you.
Our daughter went to this show and called us on Sunday to rave about it. She is a mad knitter, like my mom was (and me too, before I married). I think we'll make a point of going next year. It sounds wonderful!
Murphy is a handsome boy, isn't he? :)