Sunday, July 02, 2006

Out of Stanley


Watching Out Of Africa I have fallen in love with a place and time that I've never known. The clothing, the furniture, the manners, the land....sigh. Did it ever really exist? Or is all some made up fairytale?

I could do without quite a bit of the talking. Not very moral folks and yet they certainly do like to preach to others.

But the beauty of the lifesyle, on safari, in the home, in town sounds wonderful! I should read and write all day and listen to music at night. I would go to the parties in town once a week or so. I wonder if they had clubs for the women as the did for the men? Oh! How terrificly romantic that life seems.

Now it's all spoiled. The cars and noise and the factories. And the ugly, ugly people who came and destroyed the beauty and peace of Africa. Perhaps, when Jesus returns, it will all be that way again.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

No comments: