Sunday, June 25, 2006

How much I love this man


This is my husband Joe. We have been married 16 years and he still makes me feel all fluttery inside when he walks into a room.

Currently, we are leading semi-separate lives...he at his new job all week and only coming home weekends and me here with the kids all week. We hate it, but it's the way it has to be until we sell this house.

I suppose this "long distance relationship" is a blessing in it's own way... we are closer then ever when he is home. We talk on the phone several times a day. On top of that, we're both losing weight and working out (because there's nothing else to do in the evenings anymore!)

All and all, though, I'd rather be a family again. He is what makes me happy. He is what makes me want to get up in the morning and what makes me want to go to bed at night. Without him around, it's just not any fun. I guess I love my husband. And that is sooooo lucky for me, because he loves me too!

No comments: