Saturday, February 25, 2006

Changes


Everything changes....sigh.

Look at this picture of my husband and our girl. She is so pretty and growing up so quickly. Next thing you know, instead of a Girl Scout father/daughter dance, it will be the prom or (yikes!) her wedding!

When I was younger and would hear my Gramma say how quickly time was passing, I would just sort of roll my eyes. Today I know what she was talking about.

I am not a person who is good with change. I like old, comfortable, familiar things and situations. This whole business of growing up, moving on, getting older and such things as that is very vexing for me. Sometimes I feel like I hardly know how to react. It's all very confusing.

fortunately, I have a great support system and my family a drug me with them into the 21st century. I know it will all be o.k. I know everything will work out for the best. But is it too much to ask for things to slow down just a little?

No comments: